一、吃午飯
Bo-Bo:I'm hungry,Mom.
媽媽,我餓了。
Is lunch ready?
午餐準備好了嗎?
Mom: your hands first.
好了。先去洗手。
Bo-Bo:What's good for lunch?
中午有什麼好吃的?
Mom:Beef,eggs and tomatoes.
牛肉、雞蛋和西紅柿。
Bo-Bo:Are there any noodles?
有面條嗎?
Mom:e is rice,too.
有。還有米飯。
Help yourself.
自己盛吧。
二、打車
A:Could you please reserve a taxi for me?
你可以爲我預約一輛出租車嗎?
B: Do you think a private vehicle might be more to your liking?
你認爲私家車可能更符合你的喜好嗎?
A: A private vehicle? No, thanks, I won't need one.
私家車? 不,謝謝,我不需要。
B: Even better than a private vehicle is a limo. How does that sound?
甚至比一輛私家車還貴。 聽上去怎麼樣?
A: Taxi, please.
出租車就好了。
B: Where will you be headed?
你要去哪裏?
A: Rockefeller Center. Can you get the taxi here immediately, please?
洛克菲勒中心。 你能馬上出租車嗎?
B: A taxi will be here in just a minute, sir.
先生,一輛出租車將在短短的一分鐘內到達。
A: Good. I'll get my coat and come downstairs.
一個好的。 我得到我的外套,下樓。
B: The taxi will be ready when you are, sir.
先生,出租車準備好了。
三、起牀
Mom:Have you got up,Bo-Bo?
波波,起牀了嗎?
Bo-Bo:Yes,Mom.
起來了,媽媽。
Mom:Wash your face and brush your teeth.
洗臉、刷牙。
Bo-Bo:All right.
好的。
Mom:What are you doing in the yard?
你在院子裏做什麼呢?
Bo-Bo:I am doing exercise.
我在做操。
Mom:Good!You can benefit by daily exercise.
很好!每天做操會對你有好處。
yes
是,是的。
四、買單
A:Waiter,check,please.
服務員,結賬。
B:Yes, is your bill.
好的,先生。這是您的賬單。
A:Here you are.
給你。
B:100 Yuan. Please wait a moment. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
收您100元,稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。
B:Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。